Wednesday 4 December 2013

Back to December...

Today's the 4th of December.

Not a lot has happened on the job front: more rejection letters and emails.

More applications sent every day.

One good thing? Eva's Attic re-opened so I have more shop experience coming up before Christmas. I just wish I got paid! Volunteering is pretty awesome though.

A bonus for December? A few family birthdays, a family wedding for a cousin, being able to eat candy canes... having a Christmas tree up. Oooh and having an advent calendar with chocolates. (Mine's of the Justice League this year).

Not loving? Hearing Christmas songs & seeing Christmas decorations in September! There's a time and place people: December 1st means it's okay to go ahead and decorate the tree and the house and all the things! *giggles*.

We've been pretty reserved having a tree in the lounge, and I have a pretty mini one on my dressing table. They're both those cool Fibre Optic glowy thing ones.
Pretty.

Hoping it's a relaxing one... we're having a quiet one.
Dan's mum is coming to stay. The menu? Roasted chicken & veggies and salads and hopefully more seasonal fruits (berries) if I can get my hands on some more!

In the mean time, hoping the weather clears up long enough for the outside ceremony to take place for my cousin's wedding!








No comments:

Post a Comment