Thursday 16 October 2014

Feelings and stuff


To be honest I am not sure what I plan on doing with this blog, since starting it in 2010; let's just say that during the past 4 years my life has changed a lot. I'm not the same person I was back then. My relationships have changed (love wise) and I live in a much swankier place now, an apartment. On top of all that I have my mental health stuff still going on, as well as Asthma (who saw that curve ball coming my way?!) If you'd told the Lisa of 4 years ago that I'd be living in an apartment in the city I would have laughed...

I haven't blogged in nearly a month now, I've had a lot of changes in my life offline...
such as I'm now adding to my career titles, I just wish I was being paid! (haha).
I am now a secretary for a society; as well as the Outreach officer for another society.

To the memories of this year...



At Te Papa, selfie in the art gallery.



Wellington Waterfront.


Make over with Brooklyn at Weltec.



Take Back the Hood, Bats show.



Above and below: art from Matchbox art gallery.


Sunset from our apartment.



No comments:

Post a Comment