Monday 27 April 2015

I got 99 questions....

QUESTIONS:
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed! Who leaves them open?
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? A few times. 
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Untucked, so I can put my leg out when I'm too hot.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Haha, yes. Tracee!
5:Do you like to use post-it notes? No.
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No, not a fan of coupons either.
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bees. Although Mum's allergic so I'd probably safer with the bear attacking me. LOL.
8:Do you have freckles? I used to, not so much now.
9:Do you always smile for pictures? No.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve? Breaking a nail.
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Yes. Hah. I'm kinda OCD about stuff like that.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods? Actually, yeah, I think so?
13:What about pooped in the woods? No.
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Yes. Haha. I'm a goof like that.
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? Yes. Bad habit.
16:How many people have you slept with this week? One. 
17:What size is your bed? King size.
18:What is your Song of the week? Dear Future Husband
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes.
20:Do you still watch cartoons? Haha. Yes. 
21:Whats your least favorite movie? Titanic.
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In a secret hiding spot.
23:What do you drink with dinner? Water, sometimes wine, sometimes milk.
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Sweet and sour sauce.
25:What is your favorite food? Sushi. Or Mystery Food. (Food I've made and then forgotten to label when freezing it!)
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Lolita. A Walk to Remember. Moulin Rouge.
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? Daniel. :)
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Yes. Girl Guide, then Ranger... Then young leader, teaching Pippins.
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A week ago. I love getting mail!
31:Can you change the oil on a car? I could...
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope.
33:Ever ran out of gas? Nope.
34:Favorite kind of sandwich? Peanut butter and jam, or something healthy like a salad with hummus.
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? Porridge.
36:What is your usual bedtime? I don't know.
37:Are you lazy? For some things yes.
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Didn't celebrate Halloween, as it's not a thing in NZ.
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? Dragon.
40:How many languages can you speak? Three. Four if you count sign language!
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No.
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Lego!
43:Are you stubborn? Yes...
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman. Can't stand Leno.
45:Ever watch soap operas? Yes.
46:Are you afraid of heights? No.
47:Do you sing in the car? Always. haha.
48:Do you sing in the shower? I try not to.
49:Do you dance in the car? Yes.
50:Ever used a gun? Yes, but it's weird, we don't have them here in NZ.
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? In August about 2 years ago.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? No way.
53:Is Christmas stressful? Yes....
54:Ever eat a pierogi? No, never heard of it.
55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple. 
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Teacher. 
57:Do you believe in ghosts? No.
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Nope. 
59:Take a vitamin daily? Nope. They just make expensive pee.
60:Wear slippers? Yes. I do this. It's my one 'old person' trait. hah. Not saying that's bad!
61:Wear a bath robe? Yes. 
62:What do you wear to bed? At the moment an old tshirt, I wish I had something nicer.
63:First concert? Probably INXS?
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? We don't have Walmart here in NZ, I've been to Target in Melbourne, and KMart in NZ is weird to find too.
65:Nike or Adidas? Nike.
66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Neither. We don't have them in NZ. I've never tried either of them?
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts.
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nope.
69:Ever take dance lessons? Yes. I did Ceroc in high school... and I did jazz, contemporary dance when I was in primary school.
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Something he wants to do. 
71:Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
72:Ever won a spelling bee? Don't recall winning, but definitely was in one. 
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes.
74:Own any record albums? No.
75:Own a record player? No.
76:Regularly burn incense? Not any more.
77:Ever been in love? Yes, who hasn't?
78:Who would you like to see in concert? The Spice Girls, haha. I never got to see them all perform back in the day.
79:What was the last concert you saw? Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.
80:Hot tea or cold tea? Hot. But in summer I love iced tea too.
81:Tea or coffee? Tea. Every time.
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Neither.
83:Can you swim well? Yes. Have rescued someone too.
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Is this a serious question?
85:Are you patient? Not always.
86:DJ or band, at a wedding? Band.
87:Ever won a contest? Yes, I named the mascot for a local bus company. I'll post a picture of the vote below too.
88:Ever have plastic surgery? Nope. 
89:Which are better black or green olives? Green.
90:Can you knit or crochet? I learned how to knit but I haven't done it in years.
91:Best room for a fireplace? Lounge.
92:Do you want to get married? Yes. Some day.
93:If married, how long have you been married? See Question 92.
94:Who was your HS crush? Mike, he passed away in year 13 though, he was 17. :(
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? If I'm tired or over hungry this is more likely to happen.
96:Do you have kids? Nope.
97:Do you want kids? Nope.
98:Whats your favorite color? Coral pink peachy colours at the moment.
99:Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.



I won the mascot naming competition back in 2011. 
I won a return bus pass to/from any destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment